CLIA is now accepting applications for the 2013 CLIA photo ID card.
TheAcademy.com is not involved in the processing or management of the CLIA ID Card program. If
you have any questions regarding the card or the training prerequisite, we are not able to
assist you. Please call CLIA at 754-224-2200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The individual agent or agency management must be affiliated with an active CLIA travel agency holding 2013 membership. Please encourage your travel agency to join or renew their CLIA membership early to avoid any delays in your application processing.
- ID Card applicants will be required to complete and pass the exam for at least one annual recurrent CLIA live training seminar or CLIA online training program not previously submitted prior to applying for their 2013 cards.
- 2013 ID Card applicants are required to be enrolled in, or to have achieved a designation (ACC, MCC, ECC, ECCS) in CLIA’s Cruise Counselor Certification Program.
- In recognition of the owners and managers of CLIA member travel agencies who manage the agency business but are not necessarily front-line sellers of travel, each CLIA Travel Agency is entitled to a management allocation of no more than four CLIA ID Cards for which the above Certification qualification is not required although annual CLIA recurrent training is necessary. Promotional codes to facilitate this management allotment are available to CLIA travel agency management via e-mail confirmation with online membership renewals and within the 2013 CLIA membership kit sent to the agency upon membership renewal.
Also - please take full advantage of your agency’s CLIA membership. Did you know:
Thank you for being a CLIA member!
- You can become a CLIA Travel Agent Member - and receive free training, personal CLIA communications, an individual listing on CLIA's web site and more?
Click here for more information and an application.
- You qualify to become a CLIA Certified Cruise Counselor - CLIA certification enrollment or attainment is not only a requirement to receive a CLIA photo ID card, it's a great way to grow your cruise sales! Agent's achieving CLIA Certification state that their individual cruise sales increased 261%! And, 75% of consumer state that they would prefer to use the services of an agent who has achieved accreditation or a professional designation. It's a good business decision.
- You receive preferred member rates on all CLIA training programs. CLIA has a wide portfolio of travel agent training solutions including to: local classroom instruction, conference and on-request seminars, online training, DVD training and Seminars at Sea. For more information on CLIA training, be sure to visit http://www.cruising.org/training-certification. To enroll for CLIA's Certification program right now visit Certification.
To use the Adobe® Acrobat® Format, Acrobat Reader must be installed on your system. This format allows high quality printing without the use of a word processor such as MS Word. Acrobat Reader may be downloaded, free of charge, by clicking on the icon below
and following the instructions provided. Once Acrobat is installed and you have left the Adobe Website, click on the Print the Application Now Button above icon to the left to view and print the document (again, please use the browser's back arrow button to return to this page). As with MS Word above, you may alternatively right mouse click the icon to the left and save the file to the folder of your choice.